Professional Engineers who are registered in good standing with a constituent engineering association in Canada and now reside in Nova Scotia would select Transfer on the application form.
You must send the following documents and fees with your application:
- completed Online Application
- completed Company Application form, if applicable
- application dues and fees (fees here)
- current, valid, government issued, photo identification with your signature
- membership in good standing with another engineering association in Canada. Engineers Nova Scotia will request certification of your membership from your home association.
Application Form - PDF
Send the completed application with required documents by email to email@example.com only. Do not send more than one copy of your application as this causes confusion and payment may be charged for each application.