Professional Engineers who are registered in good standing with a constituent engineering association in Canada and now reside in Nova Scotia would select Transfer on the application form.
Note: If you were previously registered as a (P.Eng.) with Engineers Nova Scotia, do not complete the online Transfer application, complete an application for reinstatement here.
You must upload all the following documents and fees with your Transfer application:
- completed Online Application
- completed Company Application form, if applicable
- application dues and fees (fees here)
- current, valid, government issued, photo identification with your signature
- membership in good standing with another engineering association in Canada. Engineers Nova Scotia will request certification of your membership from your home association.
Please ensure that you have uploaded all required documents, as your application cannot be finalized until all documents are received.
Email email@example.com, if you have any questions about your application.