Professional Engineers who are registered in good standing with a constituent engineering association in Canada and now live in Nova Scotia would select Transfer on the application form. 


You must send the following documents and fees with your application:

  • completed application signed and dated.  Sections D – References and Transcripts are not required for applicants registered elsewhere in Canada.
  • application dues and fees (fees here
  • current valid photo identification 
  • membership in good standing with another engineering association in Canada.  Engineers Nova Scotia will request certification of your membership from your home association.


Application Form - PDF  
Send the completed application with required documents by email to only.  Do not send more than one copy of your application as this causes confusion and payment may be charged for each application.