- Update information re: On-line Iron Ring Ceremon »
- Engineers Nova Scotia is pleased to announce the launch of our new innovative way to fulfill your PDH requirements. »
- Centennial Photo Contest Winners Announced! »
- A Video Message from the Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia »
- 2020 Annual Report and Audited Statements/Budget Now Available! »
- View all News »
In order to protect staff and visitors from inadvertent exposure to the COVID19 virus, our office will not be accepting any visitors unless they have a scheduled appointment confirmed by Engineers Nova Scotia staff.
Important Contact Details
For applications and required documents, submit by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For mentor reports, email email@example.com
National professional practice exam (NPPE) enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To order replacement stamps or certificates email@example.com
For general registration enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All other enquiries email Info@engineersnovascotia.ca
A Practice Advice and Guidance document has been developed to help support members in understanding their professional obligations during this pandemic. It can be found on the News Section of our website CLICK FOR MORE.
Complaints and Discipline information available here.