Awards Presented at the Annual General Meeting
Nomination information for these awards is available by clicking on one of the award names below. The call for nominations is sent to members in May of each year. For a matrix of all awards criteria and selection criteria percentages, click here.
- J.D. Fraser Service Award here
- Citizenship Award here
- Engineering Award here
- L.A. White Young Engineer Award here
- S.L. Devereaux Award for the Advancement of Women in Engineering here
- Honorary Life Membership here
The name of the award is in recognition of J. J. Kinley, P. Eng., the first and only Engineers Nova Scotia member to hold the title of Lieutenant Governor of the Province of Nova Scotia and the first and only professional engineer to hold the position of Lieutenant Governor of any Province of Canada.
Note: Nominations are CLOSED for the 2021 Award.
You may submit a nomination for the 2022 Award at any time, with a deadline of January 31, 2022.
The 2021 Award Winner will be announced soon.
- Awards available through Engineers Canada
- Awards available through the Faculty of Graduate Studies at Dalhousie University
- Awards available through Dalhousie University Faculty of Engineering
- Engineers Canada National Scholarship and Endowment Competition
A directory of all awards and their yearly winners can be found by selecting one of the award categories below:
- Award - Student Award
- Company Award - Liet. Gov. (Hon. Mention)
- Company Award - Lieutenant Governor's Award
- Convocation Award
- Engineers Canada Fellowship Award
- Members - Citizenship Award
- Members - Engineering Award
- Members - F. H. Sexton Gold Medal Award
- Members - F. H. Sexton Medal
- Members - Gold Medal Award (pre 2003)
- Members - Honorary Life Award
- Members - J. D. Fraser Service Award
- Members - L.A. White Young Engineer Award
- Members - Past Presidents
- Members - S.L. Devereaux Award for the Advancement of Women in Engineering
- Members - Zone Award
- Queens' Diamond Jubliee Medal
- Students - Entrance Scholarship