Graduates with an undergraduate engineering degree from an International University and graduates with an engineering related undergraduate science degree must apply for an assessment by the Engineers Nova Scotia Board of Examiners.
You must send the following documents with your completed application:
- completed application, signed and dated
- assessment application fee (fees here)
- undergraduate engineering degree and any post graduate engineering degrees plus transcript of marks, officially translated to English, and sent from the university to Engineers Nova Scotia
- university course descriptions (calendar) for the years of the above degrees, officially translated to English, and sent from the university to Engineers Nova Scotia
- detailed work history on the Engineers Nova Scotia form - PDF
- current detailed resume
- current valid government issued photo identification with your signature
- confirmation of English language proficiency
- When an applicant’s first language is not English, confirmation of the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing is required. Positive results of the TOEFL, education in English, or employer references may be acceptable as proof of English language proficiency.
Application Form - PDF
Experience Guidelines- PDF
Sample Diaries (Experience Records)
Pathway to Licensure
Pathway to Licensure Document - PDF