Graduates with an accredited undergraduate engineering degree from a Canadian University are eligible to apply for Engineer-in-Training. If applying with over 48 months of engineering experience, experience records will be submitted to the Board of Examiners for review.
- completed application signed and dated
- application fees and dues (fees here). If applying in the year of graduation for your Bachelor Degree, deduct the application fee and pay only the current year dues.
- original transcript of marks and degree certificate. Not required for Dalhousie University graduates as proof of graduation is sent to Engineers Nova Scotia by the university. If you are applying before convocation, you must provide a letter from the Registrar to confirm that you completed your degree.
- current detailed resume
- experience records (if you have over 48 months engineering experience)
- current valid photo identification
Application Form - PDF
Send the completed application with required documents by email to email@example.com only. Do not send more than one copy of your application as this causes confusion and payment may be charged for each application.
Members registered in the Engineer-in-Training program, are required to document their experience on the Engineers Nova Scotia experience forms which are available below. EITs are required to keep copies of their experience records as the experience may be subject to random audits by the Board of Examiners.
- Experience Forms -PDF or Word Document
- Pre-Grad Experience Forms -PDF or Word Document
Mentor Program Information and Forms
- Mentor Program Guide
- Pre-Grad Guide