You must send the following documents and fees with your application:
- completed application, signed and dated
- all fees and dues including application and company fee (fees here)
- transcripts and course descriptions direct from the university to Engineers Nova Scotia
- current resume
- current valid photo identification
- requested defined scope of practice
- detailed experience records describing your engineering related experience in the proposed scope of practice on the Engineers Nova Scotia form - PDF.
- three references who hae known you for a minimum of 12 months - two references must be Professional Engineers in good standing with an Association of Professional Engineers in Canada
- a one-page summary of your work experience for submission to your references
- completed company application form, if applicable
Application Form- PDF
Send the completed application with required documents by email to email@example.com only. Do not email / send more than one copy of your application as this causes confusion and payment may be charged for each application.
A digital signature (stamp) is available. Click here for more information.