You must upload the following documents and fees with your online application:
- complete and submit the online application
- to submit your online application you will be required to pay the application fee to submit and pay now. You will be invoiced for the dues and stamp fee when your application is approved. (Fees here)
- transcripts and course descriptions direct from the university to Engineers Nova Scotia
- current resume
- current, valid, government issued, photo identification with your signature
- defined scope of practice
- detailed experience records, on the Engineers Nova Scotia Experience Record Form, describing your engineering related experience which is directly relevant to the proposed scope of practice - PDF.
- three references who have known you for a minimum of 12 months - two references must be Professional Engineers in good standing with an Association of Professional Engineers in Canada
- a one-page summary of your work experience for submission to your references
- completed company application form and fees, if applicable
Engineering Experience Guide - PDF
Engineering Experience Record Form - PDF
A digital signature (stamp) is available. Click here for more information.