You must send the following documents and fees with your application:
- completed application, signed and dated
- all fees and dues including application and company fee (fees here)
- current valid photo identification
- transcripts and course descriptions direct from the university to Engineers Nova Scotia
- current resume
- requested defined scope of practice
- detailed experience records describing your engineering related experience in the proposed scope of practice on the Engineers Nova Scotia form - PDF.
- completed company application form, if applicable
Application Form - PDF
Send the completed application with required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org only. Do not email / send more than one copy of your application as this causes confusion and payment may be charged for each application.
A digital signature (stamp) is available. Click here for more information.