The basic requirements:
- Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB) accredited bachelor of engineering degree or academic qualifications approved by the Board of Examiners
- 48 months of engineering experience with Canadian environment content approved through the Mentor Program or by the Board of Examiners
- acceptable references
- successful completion of the National Professional Practice Exam
EIT to Full Member
You must send the following documents:
- completed application, signed and dated
- application fees and dues (fees here). If you have paid current year EIT dues, deduct that amount from the total for Full membership
- three references who have known you for a minimum of 12 months - two references must be Professional Engineers in good standing with an Association of Professional Engineers in Canada
- a one-page summary of your work experience
- current resume
- current valid photo identification
Application Form - PDF
Send the completed application with required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org only. Do not send more than one copy of your application as this causes confusion and payment may be charged for each application.
A digital signature (stamp) is available.