Mar 7, 2020 - Mar 8, 2020
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax
Network for the Empowerment of Women celebrates International Women's Day 2020
Our theme: Celebrating Global Impact of Women in Business and Leadership
Join us on March 7th and 8th to celebrate women's successes and achievements on a global scale, to exhibit your business, build cross-cultural and business relationships, and learn from leading experts on how to make a meaningful impact in business and leadership.
Our 2-Day International Women’s Day conference will feature:
- The global impact of women's involvement in business growth and transformative leadership
- Effective workshops on financial management, sustainable growth, how to leverage advanced technology to increase efficiency in business, and mastering the art of communication as key tool to navigate today's complex business and economic landscape
- Tools and tips needed for personal growth and business development
- Inspiring speakers who will motivate, energize, and demonstrate how to remain focused, and reach your goals in busy and distractive environments
- Business Exhibition and networking
- The successes and achievements of women in business and Leadership
- Values, Gains and Opportunities for Partnership and Collaboration
- Opening and Closing ceremonies
International Women's Day Halifax 2020 is a one-of-kind event. The celebration begins a day before International Women's Day with powerful and impactful workshops, networking, and mentoring that will usher women into the conference with confidence. Each woman will be well prepared and highly motivated to take the next step in their business and leadership journeys.
International Women's Day 2020 conference and workshops will feature a curated line-up of innovative and inspiring speakers who are dedicated to the empowerment and equal representation of women, advancing gender equality, and involving women in leadership roles.
Non-Canadian attendees will need a passport, visas and/or other appropriate documents to attend the event. Interested attendees are encouraged to confirm their own passport validity and visa requirements.
Note: Letters of invitation can only be sent to individuals registered for the conference if necessary..
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.
Join us for this life changing event! Earlybird ticket sale ends January 20th!
5% of all tickets sold will go to support Adsum for Women and Children.
We are happy to support the amazing work done by the incredible people at Adsum House Halifax
Visit our website for more details: www.internationalwomen'sdayhfx.com