Municipality of the District of Lunenburg
Project Manager (Full-time, permanent)
About the role….
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing annual Engineering projects including Capital and Operational projects. Areas of focus include (but are not limited to) development at Osprey Village, water distribution systems, wastewater treatment and collection system upgrades, municipal parks and facilities upgrades infrastructure development and maintenance, Accessibility projects and retrofits, climate emergency projects as they relate to municipal assets and infrastructure.
Is this you?
Minimum qualifications include:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) certifications
- 7-10 years of relevant project management experience. Municipal engineering experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of municipal operations
- Knowledge of procurement in the public sector
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with co-workers and public in a positive and professional manner.
- Attention to detail, effectively prioritizes and executes tasks.
Visit www.modl.ca to view the full job description.
Permanent, Full-time (35 hours per week)
Salary Range: $75,222 – $94,028
In addition to salary MODL offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical/dental, Defined Benefit pension plan, 4-day workweek option, and other attractive benefits.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Ashley Chase, Human Resources Officer
Deadline to apply: October 22, 2021
Please quote Competition # MODLPM_2021