Job Posting #:
Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- To provide a full spectrum of Reliability Engineering and Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) for various IMP Aerospace, Naval and Land Programs.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to apply RCM tools (Root Cause Analysis, Fault tree analysis, Reliability modeling, FMECA's, Failure reporting, etc.) utilizing current and historical data, and industry best practices to improve equipment reliability and performance.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and standards, maintain documentation practices to track all work history and improve data analysis.
- Work within Project teams to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new / modified installations and adherence to life cycle asset management principles. Review projects for maintainability and access, providing input on new equipment selection, defining spare part requirements, communicating PM/ PdM expectations, participating in final check-out of new installations, defining Maintenance related training requirements.
- Build and update PM (Preventive Maintenance) programs in collaboration with Asset Management Staff, responsible to identify, correct and/or complete; recurring maintenance problems, corrective actions to improve equipment longevity and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Carry out Reliability and Maintainability Investigations and analyses
- Carry out FMECA and FTA for new designs or modifications
- Create reports to recommend Reliability Availability Maintainability improvements
- Produce Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plans.
- Data gathering, manipulation, sanitization, parameter calculations and graphical manipulation.
- Troubleshooting, detailed research and investigation, root cause analysis.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance analysis in accordance with MSG – 3.
- Develop level of repair analysis for selected systems.
- Develop provisioning analysis for selected systems.
- Development of maintenance plans and procedures for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of systems.
- Identification of spares and support equipment requirements.
- Development of life-cycle planning in support of in-service programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- 2+ years previous relevant job experience as a Reliability Engineer.
- Proficient and experienced user of FMECA, FTA, RBD and other reliability tools.
- Experience in developing and implementing maintenance programs.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Well organized, and demonstrated leadership
- Professional qualifications i.e. CMRP or CRE (considered an asset).
- Experience in using the following software tools: Windchill Quality Solutions (Relex or similar RAMS Modelling application), Omega PS (or similar LSAR database) Omega PS Analyzer (or similar LORA, LCC, spares modelling) (considered an asset).
- Proficient with military and commercial ILS specifications (considered an asset).
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 8S activities in your area.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
IMP Group Ltd. has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotian’s and Other Racially Visible People, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.