Engineers Nova Scotia provides a free electronic posting service to registered engineering firms (companies that pay annual dues). Free postings are only applicable to positions located in Nova Scotia. Non-registrant companies, search organizations, and recruitment or staffing agencies, as well as any out-of-province opportunities, are subject to the following rates.*
- One month Single Job Posting: $150 plus HST
- 2 week Single Job Posting: $100 plus HST
- 3 - Job Pack: $400 plus HST (savings of $50)
- 5 - Job Pack: $600 (savings of $150)
- 10 - Job Pack: $1100 (savings of $400)
* Additional charges may apply if a single posting applies to multiple positions or opportunities.
Career opportunities will be posted for one month from the date of posting, and will be automatically removed when the term ends, unless otherwise specified. Consistent with the regulated use of the title “Engineer,” all opportunities posted for Engineer (or Engineer-in-Training) positions shall include a requirement to be registered (or eligible for registration) with Engineers Nova Scotia, such as:
- Candidates must be licensed, or eligible for licensure, as a professional engineer (or engineer-in-training) with Engineers Nova Scotia, and must maintain their licensure in good standing for the duration of their employment as an engineer.
Engineers Nova Scotia does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of any information in the posted opportunities. Registrants should direct any questions related to a specific career opportunity to the potential employer.
For more information, or to forward a career opportunity, please email CareerPostings@engineersnovascotia.ca
|Title||Start Date||End Date|
|Senior Structural Engineer at Lindsay Construction||Nov 28, 2023||Dec 28, 2023|
|Energy Manager at Efficiency One||Nov 23, 2023||Dec 23, 2023|
|Senior Project Engineer at Vigilant||Nov 20, 2023||Dec 20, 2023|
|PhD Positions Available in Food Waste and Climate Change||Sep 13, 2023||Dec 31, 2023|