Professional Design Engineer
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of engineered products for processing industries has a proven history of providing high quality products since 1947. The company is seeking a Professional Design Engineer to join their Engineering team in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Our client’s proprietary products are marketed throughout the world.
The core function of this role is to provide innovative technical design solutions to support company research and development initiatives in response to customer requirements.
- Innovative product engineering and mechanical design for specialized processing equipment, primary in the food industry with travel within Canada and internationally as required.
- Innovative designs for other industry segments that the company supports.
- Project Management for specific projects.
- Supporting and possibly leading equipment site installation, start up, commissioning and troubleshooting.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Mechanical / Design Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Customer facing with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Metal fabrication and broad industry background preferred.
- European training would be considered.
Our client is a people-focused organization that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment with personal growth opportunity and a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume to Brittany Stewart, Recruitment Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019. Qualified candidates will be contacted to move forward in the next steps of the recruitment process. We thank you for your time and interested in BMI Ltd.