GN Thermoforming Equipment is an internationally recognized manufacturer of quality machinery and tooling for the plastics industry, presently exporting to over 70 countries. We are located 40 minutes south of the City of Halifax in the picturesque seaside community of Chester, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia. www.gncanada.com.
Since our first export more than 35 years ago, we continue to enhance our product line and services to the thermoforming industry. We are proud of our reputation of supplying our customers with quality, innovative products and excellent customer service.
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Manager.
Reporting to our Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to organize and coordinate the activities of our Canadian & European Technical team. The Customer Service Manager will also be responsible to continually elevate the level of service and service options that we provide to our customers. Other responsibilities include working with all departments within GN to ensure new product development and current product lines will meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
Required Qualifications include:
- Customer service oriented.
- Be adaptable to various cultures and be willing to travel as needed. Up to 50 days per year.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Electromechanical background, education and/or experience would be an asset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Effective coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), CRM and Syspro.
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering experience would be an asset
Ideal candidates must be committed to supporting our company vision to "Build Success with Our Customers" and whose beliefs and values compliment our culture of innovation, integrity, honesty, drive, spirit, commitment and respect.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to, medical & dental coverage, life and AD&D insurance, travel insurance, disability benefits and RRSP matching program.
Are you interested in joining our team? A brief video introduction to GN can be seen by clicking the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZWd_21x3U.
Qualified candidates should forward their Resume and covering letter, including salary expectations, in confidence to:
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.